We have a passion and drive to deliver on your every expectation and live up to our core purpose to preserve and improve human life.
Our service offering is unique in the market because we are completely safety focussed and can offer an integrated approach that focuses on quality and best practice.
We take our commitment to our clients very seriously and we look forward to the opportunity of working together to ensure that you and your staff are safe and comfortable in your work.
The FTS Safety Group is a family business and has supplied business in Durban for over 33 years with Personal Protective equipment.
Since 2005 the Group has expended to include the safety consultancy and a fully fledged safety training academy.
The various divisions within the FTS Safety Group work to provide high quality and cost effective safety services, products and solutions for a wide range of industries and working conditions.
The FTS Group provides friendly professional service to each and every client and prides itself on delivering results on time.
What we do
FTS Safety PPE
Specialized products for all industries.
- Multibrand distributor with genuine factory guarantees and support
- Clients core stock held on hand
- Wide range
- Indoor/outdoor risk measurement instruments
- Safety footwear
- Safety signs
- Safety workwear
- Safety gloves
- Hearing protection
- Head protection
- Respiratory protection
- Medical kits
- Instruments & monitors
- Fire extinguishers
- Food hygiene disposable products
- Harnesses and fall arrest
- Safety equipment
FTS Safety Training
Quality Safety Courses and Training
Interventions through certified and accredited safety training for your staff
- Safety Officer Course accredited through UKZN
- Compliance courses Accredited though Merceta.
- HWSETA courses
- Working at Heights
- SHE Rep
- First Aid level 1
- General Health and Safety Training
- Accident Investigations
- Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment
- Emergency and Evacuation Procedures
FTS Safety Consulting
Managing project safety
- Safety Communication
- PPE research & recommendations
- Safety Compliance Assessments
- Risk Assessments
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and Workwear Assessments
- Standardisation of PPE and workwear.
- Contractor Control Management
- Safety Files
- Property Safety Management
- Incident Investigation
FTS Safety Coaching
Developing safety culture
- Implementing safety systems that will reduce injuries and increase productivity and staff morale.
- Safety culture development
- Manage and maintain your own safety systems
- Build in house capacity
- Best practice procedures
- Expertise in implementation
FTS Safety Files
TAKING THE PAIN OUT OF COMPLIANCE
- Best practice
- Customised safety files