Duration: 8 Hours Training
Legislation: Section 9 of the Environment Regulations
Level: NQF 5
Objective: To develop a Contingency plan to address any emergency relative to specific industries
- Certification & Accreditation
- Graphic and Interactive
- Training that delivers positive and practical results.
- Definition and Objectives
- AlarmTypes and Purposes
- Categories and Types of Emergencies
- Emergency Services and Contact Details
- Emergency Control Room , Evcuation routes and Assembly Points .
- The Emergency Team Strutcure
- Procedures for Bomb and Fire Threats
- Evacuation and Search Rules
- Practrical Drill Exercise
Training can be conducted at our premises in Durban or at your premises subject to a minimum class of 8.
To make a booking or for more information please contact Sandy on 031 569 1556 or firstname.lastname@example.org