Duration: 16 Hours Training
The course covers the following aspects:
- Why do we administer First Aid?
- Identifying and Eliminating Hazards in the workplace or home
- Organization and Action on the Scene of an Emergency Situation.
- Calling the Emergency Services.
- Basic Anatomy of the Respiratory and Circulatory System.
- Basic Adult CPR and Choking.
- The Primary Survey (Assessment of Conscious and Unconscious Person).
- The Secondary Survey and Vital Signs.
- Shock. Bleeding and Injuries.
- Burns. Poisoning.
- Spinal Injury. Head Injury.
- Fractures and Dislocations. (Broken bones)
The level 1 first aid course is a 16-hour course, plus a written/oral and practical exam.
Training can be conducted at our premises in Durban or at your premises subject to a minimum class of 8.
To make a booking or for more information please contact Sandy on 031 569 1556 or firstname.lastname@example.org