Duration: 16 Hours Training
Legislation: Section 8 of the Occupational Health and Safety Act
Level: NQF 4
- Certification & Accreditation
- Graphic and Interactive
- Training that delivers positive and practical results.
- Legal Compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Incident and Accident Investigation Legislation.
- Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment Requirements
- Health and Safety Files, Policies and Safe Work Procedures
- Duties of the Employer and Employees
- Health and Safety Committees.
- Theory and Roleplay
- Health and Safety Representatives
- Functions and Special Powers of Inspectors
- General Administration Regulations
- General Safety Regulations
- Construction Regulations
- Enironmental and Facility Regulations
- Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Diseases Act
Contact Sandy on email@example.com