Duration: 8 Hours Training
Legislation: Section 5 of the Major Hazard Installation Regulations
Level: NQF 3
Objectives: To define the Obvious and Concealed Work Place Hazards / to Assess them and to calibrate the degree of danger
- Certification & Accreditation
- Graphic and Interactive
- Training that delivers positive and practical results.
- Hazard identification with reference to Occupational Health and Safety Regulations.
- Approved Inspection Authorities.
- Steps to follow when conducting a risk assessment
- Severity ,Probability and Exposure
- Risk Values and calibrations
- Group exercise
- Related costs and group exercise
Contact Sandy on email@example.com