You or your employees responsible for erecting scaffolds must know what a safe scaffold is in order to build it to the correct specifications. Do your staff know that they can not remove a single piece of scaffolding from a scaffold, as they’ll change the design of the structure and the load-bearing capacity?
Do you have medical certificates of fitness for everyone who works on scaffolding?
FTS Safety will make the process easy and will guide you every step of the way to ensuring that you and your staff are able to work safety and have all the necessary permits and certificates.
- Basic Scaffolding Operations
- Kwik Stage
- Basic Scaffolding Equipment
- Erect Pre-Fab Scaffolding Equipment
- Inspect Pre-Fab Scaffolding Equipment
- Alter and Repair Pre-Fab Scaffolding Equipment
- Dismantle Pre-Fab Scaffolding Equipment
- Erect Cantilevered Hoist
- Inspect Cantilevered Hoists
- Alter, Repair and Dismantle Cantilevered Hoists
- Scaffold accidents
- General scaffold components
- Platform loading
- Platform Overhangs
- Fabricated Wooden or Metal Decks
- Mud Sills
- Screw Jacks
- Side Brackets
- Truss Bearers
- Welded frame scaffolds
- Mobile Scaffolds
- Swing stage Scaffolds
- Guard Rails
- Fall Protection and Access
Training can be conducted at our premises in Durban or at your premises subject to a minimum class of 8.
To make a booking or for more information please contact Sandy on 031 569 1556 or firstname.lastname@example.org