Duration: 16 Hours Training
Legislation: Sections 17 and 18 of the Occupational Health and Safety Act
Level: NQF 2
Objectives: Personalised Higher Grade Training. Projection towards legal compliance and Focus on Quality.
- Certification & Accreditation
- Graphic and Interactive
- Training that delivers positive and practical results.
- Legal Compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Incident and Accident Investigation.
- Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment
- Signage and Housekeeping
- Risk Values and calibrations
- Health and Safety Representatives Appointments and Functions Committees
- Inspectors / Powers and Functions
- Duties of the employer and Policies
- Accident Prevention Measures
The above-mentioned is projected graphically, is interactive and workshop orientated to ensure enhanced comprehension by all learners.
Training can be conducted at our premises in Durban or at your premises subject to a minimum class of 8.
To make a booking or for more information please contact Sandy on 031 569 1556 or email@example.com