Stokoderm® Sun Protect 50+
Stokoderm® Sun Protect 50+ is a water resistant and easy to apply sun protection spray that is immediately absorbed by the skin. With its sun protection factor greater than 50 (SPF 50+) it offers maximum protection against the whole spectrum of terrestrial radiation.
The highly effective and balanced UV-A/UV-B filter system with vitamin E effectively protects against sunburn and UVinduced skin damage. It makes Stokoderm® Sun Protect 50+ particularly suitable for persons underlying very strong UV exposure as well as for the protection of intensively exposed skin parts.
The high-quality formulation contains panthenol and the natural active ingredient AquaCacteen. AquaCacteen is an extract from the Mexican prickly pear, known for its high water holding capacities thanks to its adaptation to desert regions. AquaCacteen enhances the skin‘s moisture level and improves skin elasticity even after UV exposure. Stokoderm® Sun Protect 50+ was particularly developed for sensitive skin. Not only does it offer optimal protection, it also thoroughly replenishes sun-stressed skin with moisture and provides a nourished and smooth skin sensation.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE Stokoderm® Sun Protect 50+ should be applied on clean skin before sun exposure/starting work:
- shake before use
- generously spray the skin and spread out; reducing the quantity of sunscreen product applied will lower the level of protection significantly
- do not spray into the eyes
- regularly reapply for maintained protection, particularly after sweating or contact with water
- avoid intensive midday sun; over-exposure to the sun is a serious health threat
- keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight, wear protective clothing
- even sunscreens do not offer complete protection from UV radiation
- avoid direct contact with textiles to prevent staining
Stokoderm® Sun Protect 50+ can be used all over the body and is also suitable for children aged under three.