uvex pheos – safety that looks the part
The uvex pheos is not just a pair of safety spectacles: with its modern, fashionable looks, the uvex pheos is a good-looking accessory at work Innovative safety spectacle technology lies behind the attractive design: The heart of the glasses is the duo-spherical lens that does not just offer a wide field of vision, but is also particularly scratch-resistant on the outside and features an anti-fog interior thanks to the high-quality uvex supravision coating technology. Due to an additional frame and headband, the uvex pheos can be expanded into a set, depending on the field of use.
- modern safety spectacles with a fashionable design and duo-spherical lens technology
- 100 % metal-free
- standard size; narrow version also available
- frame colours: black, yellow
- PC lens with contrast-enhancing tint in amber
- certified to EN 166 (personal eye protection) and EN 170 (UV filters)
- labelling: W 166 F CE – 2C-1.2 W 1 FKN CE
- reliable UV 400 protection
- additional eyebrow protection with Eye Plus Protection: a bevelled edge in upper area
- anti-fog for at least 16 seconds on the inside, extremely scratch-resistant and chemical-resistant on the outside (uvex supravision excellence)
- soft, non-slip arm end (uvex duo component technology) prevent pressure points
- very large field of vision without frames
- narrow geometry enables ear defenders, helmet and bump caps to be worn comfortably
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.