These face masks are worn by medical professionals and are designed to catch bacteria that is shed through the wearer’s mouth or nose.
They work excellently as a barrier that is meant to block large-particle droplets, splashes, sprays, or splatter that may contain viruses, when you (as the wearer) coughs or sneezes.
This type of mask is essential to help prevent and stop the spread of invisible threats.
Here are some great features of this mask:
- Stops the wearer from transmitting respiratory droplets
- Acts as a reliable barrier to prevent the spread of disease
- Is lightweight and comfortable
- Simple to put on and take off
This type of face mask is generally used by:
- Healthcare medical professionals
- Individuals who may show symptoms of infection
- Colour: Black
For more information on how to protect yourself, please see the guidelines from The World Health Organization (WHO) at the link below:
Due to the risk of COVID-19 cross-contamination, we do not offer exchanges or returns on face masks.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.